Friday, February 2, 2007
Under the Tuscan Sun
So I watched the movie Under the Tuscan Sun last night and I now NEED to visit Italy! I have always wanted to go to Sicily because there is a city called Licata. Maybe it sounds a little corny, but I think it would be fun to visit a place that holds your last name within the country your ancestors are from. I went as far as to price plane tickets from different airports and I looked into the tourist attractions in Licata. Let me put it this way - it's expensive!! After the plane ticket, food, hotel, and misc. expensives I would be looking at a $3,000 trip (in US Dollars). Licata is directly on the ocean! Even if I did go who would go with me? Who could afford to take the trip as well? I love it if my sister would go, but she can't afford it. =/ I think I'll add this trip to my list of "goals" in life. I WILL take a trip to Licata, Sicily!!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
I LOVE LOVE LOVE Italy!! It is such a beautiful country. And it is very expensive to get there, but once you are there it's pretty cheap overall. Cheap, great food. Hotels are not pricey. And all you really do it walk around and look at stuff...which is free ;)
You will get there someday!! And it will be WELL worth the wait!
I WOULD SOOOOOOOOOOOOO GO!!! As long as you don't wanna go tomorrow I can just save.. my tax money can be the start to it!!! You will go someday and I will be right there next to you!! That's a promise! :o) love ya!
YAY! I have someone who'll go with me. I can't wait. I'll look into it a little more and we'll start planning when to go. If we give ourselves a deadline for saving money we'll do better at it! =o)
HAHA you are such a Planner planner!! Good thing though because I am not so good there!! Dad will be so jealous I bet haha! You'll be sure to make a scrapbook of that trip I AM SURE!!!! haha See ya later
Post a Comment