Rick - my infamous partner in the game of darts - he was the boy in the "only boy/girl team". Here you see him hitting on scooter the cat. He had his fair share to drink and the lack of head gear caused some dart focus problems.
We had a good time New Years Eve! Darts was the very popular game of the evening. Tim and Jerry were a very good team. Rick and I were so close! I have to say I held my own despite the fact I haven't really played a real game of darts before - I used to just throw them for fun. The night was ended by some quarter jumpin' and a "oh, look it's 12:02". I brought home my head gear and a noise maker, but for what purpose I'm not sure!! It'll probably sit around for awhile than get thrown away after I realize I have NO use for it! Julie did a "tea" reading. Where you make a cup of tea, drink a little bit of it than open the tea bag so all the little grains are in the cup. Dump out the tea in the sink and Julie reads the left over grains in the cup. My reading was funny and oddly enough it was some what on target.
4 comments:
...and believe it or not my darts skills have GREATLY improved...lol!! I am still LOLing at Tim in that hat!!!
yeah...the tea leaves!! Mine was also oddly on target!! Weird!!!
HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Tim looks like his friend who wears a hat like that.. I believe you will know who I am talking about I dunno the cats name though haha! im not a fan though sorry!
I think you are an excellent darts partner and also 1/2 of the ONLY boy/girl dart team. We totally held our own! Rick
Post a Comment