Saturday, February 24, 2007

A day with Dad!

Dad came over today. We had a good time! Tim was gone so Dad, Karen and I had a great time laughing and reminiscing about stupid stuff. We went out to lunch at Twin City Buffet in Brewer. I think every time he comes to visit that's where we eat!
He was getting a little bothered with all the photos being taken so he's like "okay, here, get one and be done with it"! haha =O)

And sure enough he finds Tim's toys! He shot some with this one in his hands then I told him the other one whistles when you shoot it - HE LOVED IT! haha Even Karen was enjoying it.


(Karen laughing at something Dad was saying) After Dad left Karen and I took a trip to the Supah Wal-Mart to do some shopping. I got some new rugs for the bathroom and a few odds and ends.

I was going to do some grocery shopping tonight, but didn't get around to it. Tim's not home and I hate going grocery shopping alone because it's a pain to carry all the bags in by myself. We'll go tomorrow instead. Tim's out to Paul's jammin' with Paul and Ben which means a little "Kristie" time is in order. (Kristie time = Ebay, Bloggin', 97.1, Tootsie Rolls, and some Ghost Whisperer!)

2 comments:

Rick Jordan said...

I wanted to tell you that I am throwing a birthday party for Colleen on March 17th here at 6pm. I am not inviting a lot of people- just you guys, Jerry and Julie, Nicole and Scott. I will talk to you about it later on today but if you would help me plan it and decorate, I would appreciate it! Thanks

Anonymous said...

I am sure dad would really enjoy those pictures of himself if he saw them on here haha! You could of gotten a better one of me though. We need one together do you can put it up on here. Maybe take one when you can put a happy face on. Yesterday was fun!!! Love ya!