Monday, February 26, 2007
HAPPY!
What a good day. I got out of work early so Karen and I could get a massage together. It was her first massage and she was so funny about it. She had like 20 questions that only she could have thought up. We had a good time though. We planned to go to Payless after, but we both had to pee so bad we just went home instead haha! I sold my first 2 items on Ebay today! I'm so hooked it isn't even funny. If I could run a business just selling stuff on Ebay I would SO do it. It's so easy!! This summer I'll probably turn into one of those people going from yard sale to yard sale to find crazy bargains then turn around and sell it on Ebay for a profit! haha! =o) DIRTY*
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Ok so I didn't know what o expect and they should really invest in so other type of wall thing for you to change behind or just have you change in front of everyone hahahaa! It was fun though but man did I have to PEE when we were done... I think when they were massaging my back the got the ol' bladder pumping hahaha! The competition start TOMORROW!!!! IT's ON!!!!! haha
Post a Comment