Wednesday, February 14, 2007

Happy Valentine's Day

Mmmmm.... nice, quiet afternoon at home is so wonderful! MMB closed at 1:00 because of the storm - I almost felt a slight bit of guilt leaving early since I live literally 1/2 mile down the road. Technically, when the bank closes I don't HAVE to leave because some people still stay and work. O well! My whole department left so I wasn't going to stay. =o) So, I've popped in a movie and have thought about shoveling some of the driveway, but I doubt I'll act on any of those thoughts! Instead I'll do some reading, internet surfing, and maybe a nap will get squeezed in some where. Tim and I don't really have any plans for tonight to celebrate Vday. We planned on doing something this weekend instead. Jericho is on tonight at 8:00 and I'm so excited it's back!

3 comments:

Colleen said...

I love a good snowday...although the kids are driving me crazy. Probably because I have been with them non-stop for a week and a half now!! Thanks for housesitting :) Did Timmy give you the little present I got for you?

Kristie said...

Yes, but he forgot his present. I've got mine added to me keys =o)

Anonymous said...

Happy V-day.. I thought you might have left early today. Jason brought me to work and picked me up. We went and rented some movies and games and got chinese food yummy! So we didn't do to much either he actually just headed out because some kid went off the road. Well, I will talk to you later... mom dr. appointment is tomorrow!! Love ya