Friday, February 9, 2007

Back to the Jordan's

I'm back for the night! I just can't stand to be away from my Timmy more than a day! =o) The dogs are in a barking mood tonight. Tim and I just stare at them, but they continuing barking. I think they miss their parents. Tomorrow I'm going out to lunch with Kris and Stephanie, girls I went to College with. I'm excited. The 3 of us haven't got together since we graduated 2 years ago this May. Kris has a little girl who she'll be bringing along (with another on the way). So it'll be the 4 of us. =o) Then tomorrow night I think my sister and I are having a "sleepover" at my apartment without Timmy. I don't know what we'll do - maybe drink wine and talk shit about people! haha! I think the mean side of us comes out when we're together. Ghost Whisperer is on so I've got to be going!

No comments: