Thursday, February 8, 2007
Staying home tonight
This week Tim and I are house/dog/cat sitting for Colleen and Rick while they're gone. It's goin well. Sophie was locked in Jessie's room by accident for about a day and half. Tim closed the kids doors to keep the dogs from going in and pooping/peeing while we were gone all day. Little did he know he was locking the cat in! haha I heard Sophie crying and told Tim I couldn't find her and sure enough I open Jessie's door and out she comes. The dogs have been pretty good. Cooper pooped on the floor the first day he was left. They're not used to staying home for so long by themselves so we weren't surprised. Tonight I've decided to stay home. I don't sleep as well in another bed. I wake up a lot. And the drive is sucking up my gas which I'm not used to either since I live a 1/2 mile from where I work! So tonight will be a nice quiet night by myself. I might go puttering around Wal-Mart to see if there is anything new I might "need" after I eat supper. Otherwise, I'll be watching some tv and reading my book.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment