I love being a party planner, I loved getting the apartment decorated and buying lots of food... blah blah blah! But once everyone is here I practically had a panic attack! I just worry something will go wrong or not everyone will be happy with the food selection. My Mom and my Sister kept saying "calm down, everything is going fine".
Although, it all turned out great! Gramp was very surprised - he was speechless! =o) We had Bulkie Roll Sandwiches, chips, potato salad, fruit salad, veggies, crackers & cheese, and deviled eggs. It turned out to be more then enough!!
Spencer, my cousin, was kept busy with some SpongeBob - chillin back in Tim's famous blue chair. It's a hit with kids under the age of 5! Sean wasn't interested in sitting in it, he would just beat it up! haha - which I have to say can be pretty entertaining.

And the cake was amazingly awesomely good!! Gramp's an M&M fan so this cake was perfect!!
Soooo... yes we all had a good time. There were no major problems. I did end up taking some Excedrin Migraine to prevent a headache from hell!! I am happy it's over. I feel like the weekend flew by! I could use another day off to just regroup.
3 comments:
well you may have OCD you know!! hahaha JUST KIDDING!! Everything went very well everyone had a good time and you are right when you say MORE then enough food for SURE! We won't be planning to many party's like that though hahaa! I could use an extra day too. Well, I shall see you for left over lunch tomorrow hehe! Love ya! :o)
That cake is ...was... CUTE!!!
What are the chances of you and Tim both having cousins named Spencer!?? That is a SIGN!!!!!!!!!
LOL ;) ;)
very cool cake.
Post a Comment