Work was more than miserable today - it was just completely wretched!! I know you all want to hear the dirty details, but I wouldn't really know how to explain it. The point is my "boss" has been switched to someone else. I've been working with this person since I started at the bank and from the beginning he was a difficult person to work with. BUT he brings a lot of business to the bank and is a high end brown noser! He ALWAYS talks to you in a condescending manner. And it just all seems so pointless with the merger coming up in about 6 months. I could go on about it forever! It's all just so frustrating!!! And by the end of the day I had 3 major paper cuts. This mean't 3 bandaids on 3 different finger tips - you'd swear I was trying to make a fashion statement or something.
On a good note: a lady I work with went through some of her jewelry and I am going to be selling it on Ebay for her! She insists on giving me a commission and as silly as it sounds I told her NO! I enjoy selling the stuff and it's not like she's going to make a lot of money off of what I'm listing. The stuff is old jewelry, but it's plastic and some is just cheap beads.
On a 2nd good note: I'm getting even more excited about Avon. I've got another interested person (Julie!) and that makes 16. I'm happy it's working out well so far. I'm going to keep plugging away at it and do the online trainings to learn more. At the moment I'm not making much of a profit because I'm ordering demonstration stuff. Eventually I'd like to have a small Avon party to give people a chance to look, smell and try some of the products. I'm also finding some of the sizes can be "slightly" misleading in the catalog. (I'm the honest Avon Lady haha!) I want a chance to SEE the product so I can tell people what .08fl oz REALLY looks like!
3 comments:
I hope everything works out though at work!! Don't stress to much; i would say don't stress but that is just a joke!! HAHA you crack me up about the damn papercuts but I do know where you are coming from. I know I am down with Avon now and yes let me tell you some of the sizes are out of control. The pictures do no justice! That is awesome you got someone else. I hope it works out for you too. Well, I suppose I need to try and go to bed. I will talk to you tomorrow! STOP BEING A SLACKER GO TO THE GYM!!! Love ya!
So I should look forward to Julie bringing home box loads of stuff? ;0)
Hope your day got better... or atleast that the week ends on a strong note.
There is some men's cologne and stuff - you can be a customer too !!! =o)
Post a Comment