Friday, March 9, 2007
Avon & Timmy's Home
Well, I've begun selling Avon. I think it might turn out okay. It won't be a huge money maker, but I think it'll still be fun! I've got 13 people who are interested. Hopefully I can get at least half to be regular customers and maybe the other half will at least be once-and-awhile customers. I figure once I get more into it I'll run across people who are interested - I already found a few by accident. Timmy came home yesterday! YAY! I missed him very much. ALTHOUGH, I had to admit I slept way better without him! He's such a bed hog! And to give you an example of how close he sleeps to me: last night he was attempting to move over (closer to me of course) and he slammed his head into my head! HELLO my head is on MY pillow! It's not even the first time it's happened. The last time was even worse because it actually really hurt!! The weird thing is when he's moving over he's awake, but doesn't open his eyes!! He just moves around so much and doesn't realize where he's located on the bed. I've threatened to get separate beds! =)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
OUCH...lol! That is not a nice way to get woken up!
Another strategy... a body pillow. Super comfy, plus can be used as a squishy barracade when necessary ;) I can't sleep without mine!!
HAHA That is the funniest thing ever... gets me that it has happened more then once!!! It's not like your bed is super small and you guys are big either there is plenty of room for the 2 of you!! hahahhhahahah FUNNY!
Post a Comment