Sunday, March 11, 2007

Wiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii

THE Wii!!! It's so fun! My arm is sore from playing =o). Tim and I went over to Colleen and Rick's to do Tim's laundry and I took care of some Avon Lady business. Sean was asking me to play the Wii with him. So, eventually we all migrate to the living room and start playing some games. I played tennis, bowling, and some crazy mini games thing. It was really fun, they're even games that are fun to watch while other people play. Tim was hooked on getting one now I want one too! We're trying to be practical though - Tim's been doing a good job saving money and I'm continuing to plug away at saving. BUT, once and awhile you have to get something FUN or life would just be boring, right? I'm sure we'll discuss it at some point. We went grocery shopping afterwards and it seemed like the entire store was full of the incompetent retards from the Bangor area. Every time you turned around it was either someone just stopping in the middle of the isle or some kid (a.k.a. teenagers) thinking he owned the isle! And it was like entire families were shopping together today. Needless to say this put both Tim and I in a bad mood! We've vowed to NEVER shop on the weekend again!

3 comments:

Colleen said...

With all the stuff you are sellin' on ebay you could pay for your Wii without even dipping into your 'real money' But if you wanna be responsible, you can come over here any play anytime ;)

And I agree... weekend shopping=BAD unless you do it really late or really early. We all went out (lol... one of the dreaded ENTIRE FAMILIES....lol) later in the evening after you guys left and Shaw's was a ghost town.

Anonymous said...

Sounds like you got a damn good workout from the Wii! You could just play that on days you don't go to the gym and get a great upper body workout.. Turn the heat up and sweat your ass off hahahah! I would be over to play if you ever got one. Check ebay and see if there is a cheaper one on there silly!

Anonymous said...

Hey, I was looking over your profile and I believe I took your Profile picture!! i have to say that came out pretty damn good huh? :o) HAHA and your Quote is a good one!!!