Thursday, March 15, 2007
Party Weekend!
I think it's a Birthday Party weekend! Saturday night Tim and I are going to Colleen's Birthday Party - which will be a "real" party considering the other party over this weekend is my Grandfather's 65th Surprise party. haha! My sister and I are planning a surprise birthday party for Gramp on Sunday (after church), if my Gram doesn't "slip". We're going to decorate my apartment, have lots of food, and of course CAKE! So - you know what Party Weekend means right? PICTURES! It's been awhile since I've had a good picture opportunity. My family will get sick of it, but Colleen's family/friends will not care! =o) YAY!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Haha sounds like you have a fun weekend planned. Make sure you wear Green on Saturday! :o) I am pretty excited about Sunday and I had a feeling you would have the camera out for a lot of it hahaha! You'll have to put a picture of gram since they ALWAYS come out so well haha that Lady couldn't take a great picture if she tried I dunno what with it.. it just never happens for her. Ok I shall see you at the gym later tomorrow is weigh in day!!! WAHOO! Love ya!
I will LOVE it (since me camera is busted :( )!! ...and everyone else is used to it ;)
...and we forgot to bring our camera. ;0(
yeah, I don't think anyone at Rick & Colleen's cares... I know I don't mind.
Post a Comment