Friday, March 16, 2007

Avon's In!!!


YAY! It only took 3 days to get here - that's great! It was fun to go through the stuff. I got myself some new lipgloss that I really really like! I'm anxious to deliver everything. I think I'm going to enjoy selling Avon! People seem to be excited about their products - which was kinda funny to me at first! =) I think my second order should turn out even better then the first.

Tim went to bed at 8:00 tonight. He had to go into work at 4:00ish this morning ... I'm not sure I was sleeping when he left haha! Now I'm bored because I have nobody to talk to and there is nothing on TV. The stupid NCAA crap is on which is ruining channel 5! Also meaning it ruined my Ghost Whisperer at 8:00! O well, I guess I could just go to bed early too and get up early when he does. I need to get some food tomorrow for Gramp's Birthday Party on Sunday and I need to run to Home Depot to get him a gift card. I know the weather will be crap, but I ain't afraid!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I would buy some stuff from you. I love avon I just never know anyone who sells it, and I hate going to the airport mall....Let me know if you want I can give you my address .... or whatever you wanna do. Leave me a book with Colleen. I need make-up I dumped everything I had last month because my face kept breaking out. But I love that Anew stuff. :)

Kristie said...

YAY!!! I want your address - I'll mail you a catalog!! My E-mail is Krayon1982@aol.com.