Saturday, March 24, 2007

Bowling

I went bowling today with some people from work. We were bowling for Big Brothers Big Sisters. There was a huge event going on at Family Fun Lanes. There were some other teams from MMB as well as other local businesses. One of the ladies on my team had never bowled before and she ended up doing the BEST! It was funny! We had a great time and I got a free t-shirt and a free bottle of water (free is free!!). =o)
Monday I put in my second Avon order! It's looking even better than the first order! Now, I'm afraid of the third order because I've hit most everyone up for orders except a couple. We'll see how it goes... I got some true Avon fans that'll purchase something when I need them too!
Tim is scooting off to jam for a little while this afternoon. I got a shelf I need to put together and I'll probably do a little cleaning. Some alone time for a few hours will be nice.

No comments: