Saturday, March 3, 2007
...I be up in the gym just workin' on my fitness!
Back to the gym I went today! It's been 3 weeks if not more since I've been. I need to watch my weight! No, I am not over-weight! I have high blood pressure (hereditary!), high cholesterol and diabetes also run in my family which I don't have YET. I also like going to the gym because it helps with my "stress" level - which has an effect on my blood pressure, it all just goes hand in hand. I'm a mess! =o) And I'm not even 25! The gym I go to has tanning for an extra $4 a month (way cheap) and I'd like to be tan before summer hits. Tan with a tight bod - haht! While I was stretching after working on the treadmill I already felt a positive energy building inside me. It's a good feeling to get your heart rate up and know you're doing something good for yourself. Now I just need to keep it in my routine.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
You are Kristilicious!!!!!!!!!!
Post a Comment