I have to say I am very upset about this snow! It's April!!! Although, someone said to me that the past 3 years we've had snow the first week of April... does anyone else remember this? Either I don't pay attention or maybe I don't care.
Work is just so weird. Changes! Everything just keep changing. First I thought the Mortgage Department was disappearing in the fall and now it may start kicking the bucket a little sooner! The new word on the street is; starting May 1st I will no longer be processing mortgages, but doing "miscellaneous" tasks to help with the merger. The department will still be some what there, but what the hell will I do without any files??? I'm getting annoyed and impatient. I just don't know how long I want to sit around and wait for a new job to pop up that I'll like.
I had a dentist appointment today. It went fairly well. She said my teeth are very clean which meant minimal scrapping - YAY! BUT, I have an itty bitty cavity starting BOOOOO... and so I have an appointment in July to have a filling. I don't mind the whole drill, needle/novocain thing, but if I had a choice I'd choose not to have a cavity!
So, tonight I will say a little prayer and ask God to keep the snow, find me a better job, and take this cavity away. Amen.
4 comments:
I went through the merger between Fleet and Bangor Savings Bank back a few years ago. It was such a mess. There is a lot of work to do, but I think they should give you a better idea of what your job is going to be. It must be very frustrating.
I am ready for the NO SNOW thing myself!
It was good to see you at Sean's Birthday party... plus Julie can get her Avon fix. ;0)
Your title sounds like a 'Dora The Explorer' episode.....lol... you may not get that reference but in every episode they have to find something and always have to singingly memorize the way there and it's always 3 things like ...TREE!! BRIDGE!! WATERFALL!!
Wow... that was a ramble and a half.
I've seen Dora, I know what you're talking about. =o)
Jerry- Hope you weren't upset with me about the whole lactose intolerate thing last night. Sometimes I push too far when it's really none of my business!!
Post a Comment