Tuesday, April 17, 2007
steppin' it up a bit
I've stepped up my game a little and ordered some Avon business cards tonight. Hey, if you're gunna be a business woman you've got to have business cards! ha! =o) They were pretty cheap so I figured it was worth a shot. So, who will I give them to? I don't know that part yet!!! baby steps, baby steps! If you are somebody who knows somebody who wants to know somebody who sells Avon, then holla! I got the hook up! Okay, I think I'm getting tired. Tim's been passed out on the couch for over an hour! It's a job and a half getting him from the couch to the bed.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
I will try and keep you in business. I think my sister would order some stuff from you I just need to get her book...She hates the lady at the store also. She used to have to pick her orders up there because they would not just deliver them to her house. That is why she stopped doing it...I mean the store was a good 20 minute drive for her. :)
That's awesome! When you return I'll get you both a book! =o)
Thanks!!!
YEAH!! I don't like that store lady either!!
I don't have a book either :)
I am pretty sure we will do our best to keep you in bussiness! ;0)
Post a Comment