Monday, April 16, 2007
with the rain came some good news
Well, never thought I'd say this on April 16th, but - at least it isn't SNOWING! Although, I suppose rain could drag you down just as much as snow in the spring time can. I did get a little bit of good news today. I bought a pair of shoes online through Journey's and they turned out to be nothing like the picture!! So I called to find out about returning them. I was told I would need the receipt that was sent to me online (which I deleted) and was also told the packing slip would not be good enough. I took the shoes in to the store today to return them and just said I'd like to return these and BOOM she took them with the packing slip! No questions asked! I was happy about that. Immediately after I had an eye doctor's appointment because my eyes have been bothering me and rather than my eyes getting worse they got better! YEE-HAA!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
ROFL at your new blog description and I LOVE the green!!
thanks, feelin' a little bad ass today, the pink had to go!!! =)
How do your eyes get better with age??? I have to laugh because Jerry's have also. He used to wear glasses when I met him and the last eye exam he had they said he really didn't need them anymore. I loved the vision into him LOL...
Post a Comment