Saturday, April 14, 2007

3 Day Weekend!!

Thank goodness it's a friggin' 3 day weekend. (Monday is Patriot's Day). It's so nice to get that additional day off! I don't really have any big plans. Monday I have an eye appointment. I think my eyes have got a little worse. I just had the prescription changed about 5 months ago. O well.
Taxes are due on Tuesday! I've been doing my own taxes for 4 years and each year I do at least 1 more persons taxes for them. This year I've done 5 for FREE (not including my own)! I think it's fun and you can learn a lot by doing them. But next year I think I'm going to start charging. =) I have to admit I've got to be fairly good at them. I obviously have to do a lot of reading to be sure I'm doing them right. For instance, I've done 2 this year that were married filing separately (meaning they were either divorced last year or seperated last year) AND there were children under 18 involved!! It can get a little messy, but all you have to do is follow the instruction booklet and you figure it out!!
I'm feeling like I need a nap.

1 comment:

Colleen said...

Woo Hoo for 3 day weekends!!


Boooo for April Vacation and both kids home all week driving me crazy!

;) ;)