Tonight Tim and I watched a show about a guy who was swimming the entire length of the Hudson River to make a point about how polluted it is. Along the way he did interviews and talked with people from different towns about what they can do to make a difference. It was a very interesting show! A couple of weeks ago I started recycling. I have a couple of boxes for newspapers, aluminium cans, glass jars, plastic bags and my newest addition - cardboard! WAHOO* And I love the fact that Tim is so good about it. He doesn't look at me like I'm crazy or say "I'm not going to friggin' wash out my cans!" haha I love him! And of course we already recycle bottles and cans because you get money when you take them back! =o) How could you NOT want money!
Sooo... if you are interested in making a difference than visit this website: http://reference.aol.com/planet-earth/global-warming/top-tips-stop-global-warming
It gives a list of 13 things that you can do to help stop global warming!
4 comments:
http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=4340135300469846467&q=the+great+global+warming+swindle
Better clicky link...
The great global warming swindle
Your so motivated to do things like that! I love it! :o) I try to keep my bottles for you. I will have to do more to help once I am not living where I am! Love ya tons keep it up! :o) One person at a time is making the world better!
We are so bad about those kinda things. I really should recycle because the town does set up areas for different things. It is hard finding places for it all to go. Or maybe I am just lazy...I live in a landfill town...I think it is lazy. :) I think it is really cool though what you are doing.
Post a Comment