Tuesday, May 8, 2007
Beautiful Day
It's such a nice day out. I'm home for lunch right now, but I wish I could just take the rest of the day off (days like this is when I want to be a stay at home mom minus the kids). I'd consider taking some personal time this week since the whole week is going to be nice, BUT I've already requested May 25th off and since I'm leaving the department soon I feel silly asking for more time off. Why am I requesting May 25th off you ask IT'S MY BIRTHDAY!!! I'll be 25. Yay! And I know it's like 2 1/2 months away, but I can't wait to go camping again. Even though it rained the whole week we were there last time we still had fun. And this time we're going during a much warmer week. I've re-re-re started going to the gym. Yeah, it's almost like a joke now haha! You'd think spending the money to go to the gym would be a motivator, but honestly I don't really spend any money. It costs me $19 each month and the bank pays $15 of it each money.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
I wish I was turning 25! I was graduating college and wasn't a Dad yet! No, actually I am more comfortable and happy now so I guess I will stay at considerably older than 25! Nice blog- I really enjoyed it!
I see you have a new friend....lol :)
haha! =o)
Rick... I think that Birthday has come and gone bub. ;0)
No I am going to try to remember to wish you a happy birthday on time.... But just so ya know... I have a horrible sense of time so I should probably say sorry for wishing you a "Belated" Happy birthday... Ya know... just to cover my bases.
Post a Comment