Tuesday, May 1, 2007

Happy May

today was an absolutely insane day. People were getting pissed off, some were just about in tears, others were just dinks! (Thank goodness I was not involved with that stuff). There is just so much to get done and work through in order to get this merger going. I found out where my new desk is going to be, which is like a hop, skip and a jump from my current desk. Things in my building are getting moved around because of the merger so instead of being in the basement (literally) I'll be right on the 3rd floor, same same!!
Tim's watching American Idol, which I guess means I'm watching it too. It's getting down to the wire, not 1 BUT 2 people are getting kicked off tonight! WOW!!

4 comments:

Colleen said...

I didn't know Tim was into AI... ROFL!!!! Rick and Jessi have given up on it this season.

Your work sounds CRAZY right now!! Holy drama!

Kristie said...

This is Tim's first American Idol season, but he likes it! He likes it enough to watch it every time it's on!! haha
That's the other reason I want to leave my department, DRAMA! If it isn't this merger it's something else going on!

Rick Jordan said...

I don't think it was just your work today! Everyone was like that at my work today, too! We haven't completely given up- we both watched some of Idol last night but the people left are kind of boring and we never really picked a favorite like we always do! I would like Blake to win though!

Artistically Twisted said...

I am with rick... I am votin' for Blake

And yeah on the drama I think it was in the air!