*Clap* Clap*
I am happy to be leaving the Mortgage Department. I found out today I will be starting on May 14th with half days - half in the Mortgage dept. and half in the Brokerage dept. Then May 21st I will officially no longer be a part of the Mortgage Dept. =o) I have to say I will miss it, but I will also be very happy to get away from it!
I made some cookies tonight, the ones with the hershey kiss on top. MMM! CLAP CLAP! =o)
3 comments:
Congrats!!!
Thanks!
Congrats on the job starting thing.. you didn't tell me all those details!! Sounds great! I can't wait for you to start the new job I think it is going to be so great for you. Mmm those cookies sound pretty tasty! My ankle has a huge bruise on it and it HURTS haha! Hey I need to check out the new avon! Love ya!
Post a Comment