Saturday, April 28, 2007

MS Walk

This morning was the MS Walk. The walk was 5 miles. They had tons of breakfast stuff, coffee, juice, bagels, donuts, biscotti, and danishes. Tim Horton's was there with the breakast food. They also served lunch. I had only 3 of my 6 people that signed up come to the walk, but that's okay, it was still fun!!!!


Karen, Me and Chelsea. Chelsea works in Merrill Banks Commercial Loan department.

Me, Lori and Chelsea. Lori works for Treworgy & Baldacci - one of the attorney offices I work with regularly.

The rest of my day has been pretty lazy. We were at the walk just after 8:00 so I decided since it was Saturday I needed to take a nap this afternoon. Tim's gone to Danforth with some other guys from work to clean up the camp we're going to in July. It's part of the deal. Clean the camp and get 1 week stay free! GOOD DEAL! =)

5 comments:

Colleen said...

Rick's work just got a camp too... same deal... help clean and open it up, get a week free! LOVES IT! It's on East Grand, Isn't that where Tim's is too? Would be neat if we were up there the same week!

Kristie said...

WOW!! Yeah, Tims camp is on East Grand too! We have it reserved for July 22-28th.

Colleen said...

Oh pooh :( That is right about when the kids and I are going to Nashville! Rick doesn't know which week he is getting yet, but it will be and of June/beginning of July. Maybe next year!

Artistically Twisted said...

VERY good deal!

Well 3 outta 6 isn't bad for the walk.

Rick Jordan said...

I will have a better idea of the camp when I talk to Todd on Tuesday- they all went out to the camp yesterday! I would guess that the camp is very nice- especially since I know the man who sold it to Hartt!