Friday, April 27, 2007
Oh Happy/Crappy Day
Crappy Morning! As some of you know I tend to get Migraines sometimes and they usually hit in the morning. Well this morning around 2:30 I woke up with a headache and thought I'd take one of my samples (I recently went to the doctor and got some sample migraine medication to find one best for me). I took one and went back to sleep. I woke up this morning for work and still had a headache.. so I got ready for work and then decided to take another pill (the doctor said if after 2 hours the headache is still there then I can take another). So I got to work and started feeling tired, heavy limbs and chest, a little dizzy, tight jaw, and overall like I had a nasty hang over! ALL side effects of that stupid pill I took! So I decide to come home early for lunch at about 10:45 and take a nap.... which ended up making a difference. I get back and re-confirm my new job with my new boss, so I get happy again. Then around 2:00 I get the hiccups - nasty, harsh, painful hiccups! For like 2 hours!!! Crappy again. Then an e-mail goes out announcing my new position! YAY! I get tons of e-mails saying congratulations! I then go downstairs and everyone is congratulating me and I felt like a Merrill Bank celebrity! AND during this time my hiccups go away! So was it a good work day... I don't know? I get home and the hiccups RETURN for like a half hour, but my Avon came in! =o) I guess I'm just happy the day is over.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Geesh... with those side effects I think I'd rather have a headache!!!
And CONGRATS!!!!
Congrats!
Best of luck with the new job!
(Not to mention your cut of the piles of $$$) ;0D
Post a Comment