This afternoon I'm leaving for Burlington, Vermont for a couple of days. I'm going down to complete some training for work. Chittenden, the company that bought Merrill Bank is located in VT. It'll be a long 6 hour drive down Route 2! I have to finishing up my packing today, but first I have to do some laundry. I'm not too excited about staying in a hotel room by myself! I always feel completely UNSAFE in hotel rooms. I'll be waking up like every 15 minutes. It's already 9:00 and I'm leaving at 2:00 - time will be flying right by today!!
3 comments:
I have never stayed in one all alone! That would be freaky!
I hope you have a good time (Even if it is just going down for training.)
Thanks for coming by the other night even though you were headed out for training.
Hey, I miss you already!! I haven't seen you in like 4 days; I didn't get to see you before you let. I hope you are enjoying yourself...as much as you can anyway. :o) Glad you got there safe though and I will probably talk to you later. Time will fly by. Love ya see you when you get home!!!! When you read this you'll be back though hehe oh well
Post a Comment