I'm finally home! It was great being in Vermont. I really like Burlington! But the drive is miserable! It's a long ass back road and that's it!! And I swear all Vermont has through the majority of the state is farms, trees and run down houses!

This is the INSANELY comfy bed I got to sleep on all by myself! It's King size with a mattress pillow! YUM! =o) I didn't sleep well the first night, waking up every hour! Being in an unknown place and without my Timmy! =o) But the 2nd night was a little better.

The room was fairly nice. The entire hotel was going through construction so the rest of it wasn't so nice, but it will be.

This is one of the views from one side of the hotel on the sixth floor (where I was). On the other side of this lake is New York, but you can't see that because it's raining!

I'm happy to be home and I think Tim's happy I'm home too! Tomorrow night is my Lia Sophia party which was probably a bad idea to plan it the night after I get home from VT... too late now!!
3 comments:
Nice room and that bed DOES look comfy!!
I wouldn't mind having that bed for myself!! Looks like it is made for a princess! hehe The room looks really nice too. Glad you got back safely! Love ya
Glad you made it back safe and sound.
...and as seems to be the general consensus... The bed looks uber-comfy!
Post a Comment