My family went out to Moose Point State Park in Searsport for a BBQ and some "fun". It was pretty nice for most of the day, but the wind started to pick up cooling things off quickly.
Very nice blog! Looks like you had fun! Now, I need some 'Rick' blogs- like what you think of Moss going to the Pats and the big upgrade the Pats have had on offense! Come on- I count on you for stuff like the Sox have a 12 game lead and who is pitching tonight! LOL
2 comments:
Very nice blog! Looks like you had fun! Now, I need some 'Rick' blogs- like what you think of Moss going to the Pats and the big upgrade the Pats have had on offense! Come on- I count on you for stuff like the Sox have a 12 game lead and who is pitching tonight! LOL
HAHA!!! =)
Post a Comment