Monday, July 2, 2007

Silver Lake


Yesterday I went down to Bucksport and met up with my Dad, his girlfriend and Karen. We went out on Silver Lake with my Dad's boat, fished a little bit. It was a windy, but we had a good time. Although, we did run out of gas about 400 yards from the dock. We had to paddle to the shore where luckily there was a path leading right up to the road. Dad and his girfriend took off to get some gas while Karen and I chilled out in the boat until they got back. Then the motor wouldn't start for a bit. Something about something was fouling... whatever! haha! Needless to say we got back to the dock safe and sound.






3 comments:

Colleen said...

Omigosh ...side by side like that you and your sister could be twins! (OK... you aren't, right... because if you are I look like a complete moron right now!)

Anonymous said...

Man, even with the blonde hair we still get the twin thing..haha.. You will have to tell Colleen about the kid on the bus back in the day that TOLD us we were twins nad would believe nothing else! I had a lot of fun that day we will have to do it again soon. Looking forward to tomorrow and my Bday in the day after HOLLA!!! :o) Love ya!

Rick Jordan said...

I love Silver Lake! It has some really nice fish in it! Looks like you guys had a blast and your Dad has a nice boat!