Saturday, July 21, 2007

I'm lovin' it!.. no, not Mcdonalds!

My vacation!!! Things are coming along very nicely. No rushing around trying to get stuff done everything's falling right into place. A little later I'll be going to Sam's Club with my sister so I can get some drinks! I think it'll be easier to just have the drink stuff in bulk - drink stuff being just water and beer. We'll be grocery shopping for the frig stuff in Lincoln on our way to camp. That's what we did last year and we found it to be a little easier. It also breaks up the ride some. We have a couple of really small coolers for the HAS-TO-STAY-COLD stuff.

The other day I heard this bird chirpin' away! He's been around quite a bit and does the same chirp noise (I don't know much about birds, but anyway....) and I asked Tim about it. Tim's like yeah, that's that Cardinal right there. HOLY MOLY! He was beautiful!!! Tim got this pic of him after zooming in as far as he could. He was so bright red against the green tree. What's funny is I haven't heard him since we took his pic! =( Guess he's tired of the paparazzi and maybe decided to check into rehab for awhile - that'll boost his reputation!

6 comments:

Colleen said...

He'll be back. When he needs the publicity for his next big project! Have a great week at camp!!! I like the idea about stopping in Lincoln for groceries, but I am afraid we will be going through there too late.

Kristie said...

yeah, and you'll have an entire crew to drag around!!!! It may be easier for you to do it before you guys leave.

Rick Jordan said...

When you say an entire crew, I think like this big posse falling me around or my entourage! LOL. Yes, have a great week at camp! Hope you guys get great weather!

Nicole said...

So let me get this straight, I'm not the only one that doesn't know much about birds??
Colleen and Rick made me feel like a total TARD because I don't know much about birds!

Rick Jordan said...

You didn't know what a chicadee was! Big difference!

Artistically Twisted said...

Hope the time at camp has been fun.