Anyway - I'll let the pictures tell the rest of our camping trip!
Saturday, July 28, 2007
Sweetest campin' trip EVAH!!
We had an amazingly warm week! We swam every day, had camp fires every night and slept like crap! LOVED IT! =o) Last year we went out to camp the first week of June and it literally rained the entire week - this week made up for that completely!!! Friday night was our "last night" at camp and we both were ready to come home so at about 8:20 we decided we'd pack up and leave. We packed, cleaned and loaded in the car in an hour. It's a 2 hour drive so we got home around 11:30! It was nice to sleep in our own bed!! We unpacked today and got our laundry done - rather than packing up camp and driving home today.
Anyway - I'll let the pictures tell the rest of our camping trip!




Anyway - I'll let the pictures tell the rest of our camping trip!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
I had such a good time when I was there. All the pictures you put on there are from the day that I was there! :o) SO MUCH FUN... I know you guys are back but I wish I was still there. I want a camp! Did Herbert Ever come back before you guys left?? Well, I am glad you guys had such a great week being there and I can't wait until next years trip! :o) Love ya!
I am LOVING your pictures, they made me laugh right out loud!! Even the nighttime ones came out GREAT!!
Your pictures did come out awesome! Looks like you guys had a blast! I can't wait for next year!
Post a Comment