This is it... the end of my vacation. I get to go back to "work" - work = cnn.com + aimless walking + telephone conversations with my sister. Actually, as fun as it sounds it's completely miserable!! For my last day off I pretty much hung low, real low!! I did make it to the grocery store, but we were in desperate need of food since we were not home all week. Karen stopped by for a little bit. I made some chop suey for dinner (Tim can never say "chop suey" it's always "american chop suey" - that's funny to me) and we watched a couple of episodes of Weeds. Tim has it on DVD from Netflix - weird show!
I think I'll stay up as late so I can hang onto my vacation for as long as possible! It's not like I have to be alert for anything tomorrow!!
No comments:
Post a Comment