"General Securities Representative - (Series 7) - 250 multiple choice questions - administered in two parts of 125 questions each; 3 hours testing time for each part. This registration qualifies a candidate for the solicitation, purchase, and/or sale of all securities products, including corporate securities, municipal securities, municipal fund securities, options, direct participation programs, investment company products, and variable contracts."
Just 14 days and I'll be taking the test to get licensed to be a Financial Advisor! WHOOP WHOOP!! I've been studying a lot for the past 2 months and now I hope it pays off. Everyone under the friggin' moon knows I'm taking it (and now YOU know too) so IF I fail I'll be sure to post some tears! I did well in college, but I have a hard time teaching myself textbook material. Reading a textbook from front to back was difficult - in class it's broken up over about 3-4 months and half the time you never finish the whole book! The next couple of weeks I'll be taking a gagillian practice exams!! I'm sure I'll fail the first halfgillian, but it's the end that counts. You take the exam on a computer under extreme supervision and once you've completed you hit submit and BOOP your score pops up. Normally with most tests you have to wait for your results ... I'll walk out of the room knowing whether I'm a loser or not.
3 comments:
Wow I am glad you are the one taking that test and not me though!! :o) I started to read the blog and was like what the hell is this! haha I know you will do well though and no tears baby! :o) Love ya!
You can do it!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Good luck on your test! The only tests Colleen ever passed was pregnancy tests! LOL
Post a Comment