I bought a new cellphone the other day. I had my old one for at least 2 1/2 years (which seems to be a long time in the world of cellphones). I absolutely LOVE my old LG phone, it always came in no matter where I was, despite being dropped it worked fine and the battery always stayed charged. Although, recently I was having a little trouble getting VM's and sometimes I'd have a few VM's and the phone was showing I had none until I actually called my VM. Anyway, I got this new one and it's pretty great.
It's the Motorola KRZR...kind of a smaller version of the Razor. It plays MP3's and takes pictures - which my old phone didn't! I'm happy with my choice - I almost got a Blackberry. Then I realized - 1. It costs an additional $40 a month AND 2. I wouldn't possibly EVER need all the stuff that comes equipped in a Blackberry. I just wanted something that not many people have (at least many people I know have).
4 comments:
I LOVE those phones!! So smooth and SHINEY!! Me like shiney.
LOL
I had no idea that you had to pay extra for Blackberries!!! That is just WRONG!
yeah! I guess if you don't pay extra than it's "just a phone" and the whole idea behind them is to have connection to e-mail and stuff.
I want a blackberry! I am jealous! Even though I have absolutely NO reason to have one! I am just petty like that I guess! LOL
LOL... OMG Rick... I can't think of anyone who needs a Blackberry LESS than you!! You are silly!
Post a Comment