Monday, August 6, 2007

Picture's and Birthday's

My camp pictures came in today! Most are pretty good, but there are a couple that I'm not all that happy with. I need to learn that when I crop pictures I need to crop them a little bigger than what I want because the pictures come back smaller than I originally wanted. And I had a white border added to the pictures so that cut some of them even smaller. I'm excited to start scrapping them! I'm going to add onto last years camp book.
Tomorrow is Tim's birthday, he'll be 29. I made some cupcakes tonight for him .. mmm! In the morning I'm going to get up a little early and make some breakfast for us. He doesn't know it yet so when he's in the shower I'm going to start cooking! =O) SURPRISE! Tomorrow night we're going out to the Texas Roadhouse for dinner (Tim's never been). We have a $25 gift card so there wasn't really any picking or choosing where to eat. I'm debating on letting them know it's his Birthday. I've heard it's pretty embarrassing and they make you say "YEE HAA" hahahaha!!! while you were a cowboy hate. Oh, God I'm going to LOL just thinking about it!

3 comments:

Colleen said...

Oh you HAVE to do it and you HAVE to bring your CAMERA!!!

Anonymous said...

Haha I know they make you sit on a saddle and they point the light from you table onto you while they sing happy birthday! hahaha PRICELESS!!!!

Kristie said...

HAHHA!! Oh God, he's not going to be happy! I hope they do it at the end of the meal.