If you've ever read my blog before than you know I get headaches and some times migraines. I stayed home today and it has been miserable. Usually I sleep late (11-12) take a shower, eat something, and then veg out for awhile on the couch and by about 3:00 I'm feeling better. Well, today has been awful. I slept off and on until 2:00 and did the usual, but this headache is still hanging on. If I stay lied down than I don't feel bad, but I'm sick of laying (or is it lying, I never know how to use this word!) down. I got a netflix movie today If Only. First, let me admit that I LOVE girly sappy movies and "bad acting" never bothers me haha! THis movie probably could fit into this category perfectly, but I LOVED IT! I think I cried for like 20 minutes straight while watching it. I told Tim about it and he was pretty happy he didn't have to watch it with me. =o)
Speaking of Tim. We never ended up going to Texas Roadhouse last night, but we did go to Olive Garden. I had the best drink EVER - Wild Berry Bellinis. YUM YUM!! Alright, I've had enough sitting up... sigh*
3 comments:
That sucks :( That drink sounds yummy though!!
Sorry about the headache! I have had migraines and they are NOT fun! The drink does sound yummy!
Sorry to hear about the migrane but I'll second that drink does sound YUMMY!
Post a Comment