I'm having a hard time figuring out "what I want to be when I grow up". I can't seem to find what makes me happy. Yeah, I'm still "young", but I really want to start settling into a career. I don't have to necessarily find the exact place I'm going to work at for the next 50 years, but I do want to find my nitch. What do I excel at? What do I find rewarding? I can tell you right now it isn't sitting in my current position reading CNN.Com!!
Alright, I gotta hop in the shower and figure out dinner. Tomorrow is food day at work and I'm bringing blueberry crisp! YUM (i hope)!
Thanks for the Rockin' Cool Blogger award Colleen! Definitely an added bonus for the day!
2 comments:
A lot of people don't EVER figure it out! I was lucky and it actually found me! Yours will probably find you, too! Let me know if you ever need a hook up- I helped out Tim and Jerry!
Thanks! It's good to have connections!! =o)
Post a Comment