Thursday, August 23, 2007

just some stuff...

Not much going on the past few days. Work is work, no changes there. Since the wedding I've been on a i-wanna-get-married high. So I think we've actually agreed that we'd probably get married in about 2 years! Seriously. I told him that gives him a year to propose and then we'd have a year to plan the wedding. I've been so excited about it I've already been searching out wedding spots online. I'm sure this "early" planning will subside, but for the moment I'm going to sit and dream about how wonderful my wedding will be.

Obviously, I'm not planning on saying no, but I think this cartoon is funny!!!

Tomorrow night I'm going to visit my Dad. We're having a BBQ and I made some pumpkin chocolate chip cookies to bring along. YUM! I'm anxious for the folk festival. I can't wait for the kettle corn, it's SO good!

7 comments:

Rick Jordan said...

Nicole is kettle korn krazy too. I don't get it!

and YAY for PLANS!!! We {heart} PLANS!!

Rick Jordan said...

I didn't say that! I was going to say it will be cool to actually have you as a sister-in-law and congrats! But I guess I walk in my sleep and post stuff about Nicole! I am guessing Colleen did the post above! Make sure you read my football blog- you will like it!

Kristie said...

HAHAHA!!! I wondered why you were telling me Nicole likes kettle corn and "we heart plans" haha!!!

Colleen said...

LOL.... Ooops!! I uploaded the picture of the birdfeeder onto Rick's blog and guess I was still signed in under his name ;)

Anonymous said...

Well, thanks a lot for telling me about the plans when I just talked to you last night! :o) Congrats that is cool! I may have to attend the Folk Festival to see what all the hype is about. I can't wait to eat one of you tasty cookies.. Boo for the rainy kinda day though hopefully it will hope off for the cookout.. ok well see ya for lunch!!

Nicole said...

Hee Hee, Yeah I loves me some kettle corn!!! Have fun at the folk festival and eat lots of kettle corn for me too!!
YUMMY!!

Rick Jordan said...

Kettle corn is good! I want some, too!