Tim and I went to Paul and Crystal's wedding yesterday. We had to drive to Rockland and than catch the ferry to Vinalhaven!! It's only a 15 mile ride, but it takes an hour and 15 minutes to get there! SLOW! It was a cute wedding. Things got screwed up because it was raining and it was suppose to be an outdoor wedding. Last minute they switched it to the chapel on the island.
It cleared up right around the time the ceremony was over. At least they got a chance to get some nice outdoor photos.
The harbor was packed with fishing/lobster boats!! Around the island of Vinalhaven there is an insane amount of lobster traps (you can see the thousands of buoys floating) and from just these traps they rake in millions of dollars worth of lobster!!!
4 comments:
Looks like everyone had fun! LOL about Tim putting the garter on! He does look pretty uncomfortable though! Too bad about the bouquet! you should have fought for it! LOL
Tim and I joked around - saying I should have put my "crazy face" on and told everyone "look, you're welcome to try and get the bouquet, but if you do plan to be stripped of it very quickly!"
The look on your face is PRICELESS!! Great pictures!!
I agree the look on your face is priceless....
You could have swept her legs out from under her.... I mean that is TOTALLY fair. ;0)
Post a Comment