Monday, September 24, 2007

Fun Weekend

Saturday I went to Fort Knox with a friend of mine. That wasn't really the plan, but that's what ended up happening. Tim and I did a little grocery shopping and just hung out together.



Venom came crawling out during the Patriots game on Sunday. I couldn't help but crack up laughing. You'd think the whole thing was predetermined.







Venom strikes an intimidating pose for us.






The Patriot's won - of course! I'm excited they're doing well this year!



Tim and his new Patriots cozy! I don't know why his mouth is open like that though ... ??
Sunday night Tim and I went bowling with Leigh and Jared. We had a good time (that means I won) and then they came over here afterwards. We hung out for awhile, watched some tv, chatted...they left around 10:00.

5 comments:

Rick Jordan said...

Are you the phantom second vote for 16-0? I seem to recall seeing Venom during the Pats thrashing of the Bills! That kid is a hoot! Thanks for coming over! Had a good time! Sounds like you might be a little bit competitive! LOL! I wouldn't know about that- I am not AT ALL! Off to watch Monday Night Football! Go Titans- I win the pool if they win!

Kristie said...

Yes, I would be the 2nd vote phantom! Well, I would never SAY I'm competitive, but I sure like to win!!! =o)

Rick Jordan said...

Yes- I know! I like to win, too! I would even go as far as say I hate to lose! Competitive nature and competition is why we love sports! Heck, sports IS competition! Remind me that you and I should NOT go bowling! LOL

Colleen said...

OMG! What a riot! I had a moment of confusion when I went to your blog and was like, 'Hey?? That's MY house...'

Artistically Twisted said...

Sean ... Uuuh ... I mean... venom always cracks me up.

That kid is awesome!