Thursday, September 20, 2007

Good Evening All

What's been going on? I guess not much. To quickly touch base on work: the bank knows I am looking for a new job and are okay with me staying until I find one. Although, I do feel my boss would prefer I move on sooner rather than later. I've had a couple of interviews, 1 went well, 1 didn't. the "went well" 1 I haven't heard back from yet... not sure if I even want it because it's a guaranteed OT job - all the time! I don't mind occasional OT, but not 50 hrs a week every week!!! (and it's salary) Other than work things have been good. Tim's still riding his bike to work even though the mornings have been pretty chilly. I'm guessing once this month is over we'll have to figure out a "commuting" plan. Tomorrow I have a "lunch date" with the executive director of Keep Bangor Beautiful (Bangor's non-profit recycling organization). I'll be signing up to be a member, possibly be a part of the board. I'm excited about it. Recycling is important to me so I think getting involved with KBB will be fun. Saturday I'm going hiking with my friend Trish. We're going to Acadia, I haven't been in forever!! Sunday the Pats play the Bills! I'm still pumped from the last game!! =)

3 comments:

Rick Jordan said...

Sounds like you have been busy! I am taking your Pats in my eliminator pool this week! Have fun at Acadia and you can watch the Pats here if you guys need to do laundry!

Colleen said...

PHEW Rick.... I was afraid you were going to tell her we don't recycle!!!


....oh ..... wait a minute...




lol

Rick Jordan said...

And she doesn't hunt! No one is perfect! LOL