Monday, September 17, 2007

"We should know better than to make the Pats mad"

I read an article today at work on ESPN.com about the Patriots win over the Chargers last night. Seriously, I thought I was going to cry. It's a great article!! It makes me proud to be a New England Patriots fan. The article ends with Bruschi saying "He didn't have to say anything in here this week. We all knew what we had to do. He's a big part of our family, and we're like his extended family. And we did what good families do when one of their own is affected." How could you possibly NOT respect this team? "it was obvious Belichick's team had his back." Despite Colleen's dislike for NFL Sunday's I'd go as far as to say even she respects the Patriots!

"Had the Patriots played with much more focus or emotion -- or, hey, been allowed to steal the San Diego defensive signals -- there is no telling how bad a beat-down New England would have administered." Can I get an AMEN!?
ESPN ARTICLE
Colleen -- How do I change the name of the link????

4 comments:

Rick Jordan said...

Len is one of the best NFL writers out there today! I have a lot of respect for the Pats! What they have done over the last five years in today's NFL is unbelievable! It also doesn't hurt to have my second favorite Viking of all time catching one or two TDs a game! I hope he wins a Super Bowl- he deserves it and would never have got one in Minnesota! That was an ass whipping you the Pats put on the Chargers!

Anonymous said...

AMEN!!!!!!!

Colleen said...

Type what you want it to say. Then highlight the text. Then click the button that looks like the earth with a chain on it, paste your link.

And BLECH on all the football talk....lol

Kristie said...

thanks colleen!!! =o)