Saturday, September 1, 2007

Interesting?

We went to Border's and just browsed for awhile. Than we headed to Best Buy and did the same over there. Otherwise, it was kind of a boring day so I took a few pictures of some things.





Chris bought these wire musicians for Tim and we had never lit the candles on them so today I did. I liked the way they looked so I took some pictures.

I made some cupcakes, but not from scratch. Cake is the one thing I tend to buy a box mix for. I think the box stuff is always way more moist!!! Tim was in the mood for spice cake so we got that and some of his favorite funfetti frosting. Cake is cake to me so I was up for whatever. Cake is definitely HANDS DOWN my favorite food!

And them some greasy pizza to go with those delicious cupcakes!!! I guess I can't complain about this day after all. =o)

3 comments:

Colleen said...

I LOVE THIS BLOG!! I love blogs with lots of fun pics! Those ones of the candles are GREAT!!!

And I love cake! :D

Anonymous said...

I love the pictures but where the heck did you get that pizza it is super greasy!!?? Seems to me as if you guys had a pretty good day all and all!!

Kristie said...

Thanks Colleen! =o)

I don't think the pizza is any greasy'r than other places. We got it at Angelo's.