Thursday, August 30, 2007
not much going on
Not much has been going on. Still feeling unhappy about my job. I've been put on blood pressure medication and have also found out my potassium is low so I'm going a supplement for that. The 2 things could be related, but I won't know for sure until I'm taking the supplement. Tim's still loves riding his bike back and forth to work. It's only been a few weeks since he sold his car, but we haven't had any trouble sharing a vehicle. A 3 day weekend is coming up and I'm thinking we might go camping/hiking down to Camden Hills. Although, I've waited so long who knows if there is a camp spot open (again.. labor day weekend). Tim and I will be talking about that later (he's gone right now). I went down to Bucksport yesterday to visit a friend of mine. Her and her husband are building a house and we went to look at it. They have the basement in and the basic skeleton of the house up. I'm envious! The house is just 1 floor, but the basement is large so they plan to put a family room downstairs. Someday I'll have my house... just not within the next year!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Yes you will!! Hope you guys have a great weekend! I think we are headed to the Blue Hill Fair on Sunday... not sure yet though. Rick is going away with 'the guys' ...so it's just me and the kids.
The Blue Hill Fair is fun! Hope you guys have fun!
Post a Comment