Friday, October 5, 2007

home early


I came home early today after a quick stop at the Career Center. I don't know if any of you have ever been to the CC, but it's kinda interesting. I have a whole new website to look for jobs now. It's all free which is nice! I get weekly e-mails about any jobs that relate to what I'm interested in doing. No reason for coming home other than I HATE MY JOB so I left! Yeah, that's right... I JUST LEFT! Honestly, I won't even be missed and when I go in on Tuesday it'll be like I never left at 1:30 on Friday. By now you've noticed my scrap pages. They're no CJ's (Colleen Jordan's), but I like them. =o) I like the pic's of Karen and I. I've just about finished my scrapbook from camp this year. I've been reading a really great book - Mr. Murder by Dean Koontz. I've never read anything by Koontz, but like I said I'm really enjoying this book!


It's a 3 day weekend and I need it. My head is about to fall off from stress! I need to find a new job and I need to find it NOW!!!

6 comments:

Rick Jordan said...

I wish I could just leave work at 130 and they wouldn't even notice! If I go up to Jerry's building for something, they page me! Good luck looking for a new job! I know what you are going through! Very nice scrap book pages! CJ would be jealous!

Colleen said...

Your layouts are WAY CUTE!!! And WOW on being done already ....you are FAST!!

What's all this CJ crap!!??? :D

My work probably wouldn't notice either, but then they are not even paying me so I guess thats different. And I like my job :)

I hope you find something you like too!!!

I think you would be great at some kind of fund raising or business side of a social services agency!!

Kristie said...

It's funny you say that. I do very much enjoy fundraising, but it's not normally a "paid" job. I tend to find fundraising positions in non-profit agencys.
Although, if you have something in mind (like an actual job opening) please let me know. At this point I've begun expanding the kind of job I'm looking for. As long as it interests me (and pays semi-well) then I'll at least apply!!!

Colleen said...

You checked jobainme.com, right?

Colleen said...

I mean jobsinme.com

Kristie said...

yeah, regularly!