After 3 hours of fighting with my computer - here are my pic's from camp this weekend. Karen cooking everyone dinner! YUMMY!
Karen's BIG DADDY!! =o) He hates his pic taken - it's unfortunate for him I was there!
We had a great time at camp. Took a trip to the Beach - I can't believe people were swimming it was so COLD!!! Karen and I didn't plan on wearing the same shirt either!
Man, I wanna go back there already.. BUT this time I would like to have more people around for the nine days then just 2 days with others hahaha. I am glad you guys came I hope you had as great of a time as I did. She so wore the same shirt as me on purpose don't let her fool you!! :o) Love ya
Oh Kristie you're just ready to ban us because we have figured her out you friggin wanna-be BUT... yes there is a BUT.. you won't because they you wouldn't have anyone writting on your blog! :o) Love ya
You and Colleen seem like great people. Kristie always has great things to say about you two. I can't wait to meet you guys... I think we would all have a lot of fun. Hopefully we will have the opportunity to meet before the wedding hahaha.
Well- I was hoping it wouldn't be THAT far away! LOL! I agree though and you should come to our Christmas party at our house! We always have a good time!
14 comments:
I love the ocean!! I wish Rick would do stuff like that with me :(
Great pics!!!
We go to the ocean! You are the one who doesn't want to go real camping! The ocean is kind of boring though!
LOL at the same shirt! I didn't notice it the first time I read it! Looks like you guys had fun and it looks like a really nice camp ground!
The campground was really big!!! LOTS of "retired" people!!! =o)
Man, I wanna go back there already.. BUT this time I would like to have more people around for the nine days then just 2 days with others hahaha. I am glad you guys came I hope you had as great of a time as I did. She so wore the same shirt as me on purpose don't let her fool you!! :o) Love ya
I believe you, Karen! That SO sounds like her! LOL
What the heck! I'm banning you all from bashing on me on my own blog!!
LOL- you can ban people? Teach me!
Oh Kristie you're just ready to ban us because we have figured her out you friggin wanna-be BUT... yes there is a BUT.. you won't because they you wouldn't have anyone writting on your blog! :o) Love ya
I have to say both of you would fit in just fine in my family! You both have my approval!
awww - that's sweet Rick!! =o)
Thanks! It is true though! You are both funny and nice- of course, that is without ever really meeting Karen! I suppose I will at your wedding!
You and Colleen seem like great people. Kristie always has great things to say about you two. I can't wait to meet you guys... I think we would all have a lot of fun. Hopefully we will have the opportunity to meet before the wedding hahaha.
Well- I was hoping it wouldn't be THAT far away! LOL! I agree though and you should come to our Christmas party at our house! We always have a good time!
Post a Comment