I went to the dentist today to get a "small" filling. I couldn't even see this so called cavity, but the X-rays show a cavity... or do they?
Dr says: see this itsy bitsy almost invisible white spec?
Me says: uhh...I guess so.
Dr. says: that is a cavity.
Me says: it is?
So... here I am. Bottom lip feels about an inch thick and I think I might be drooling. And I have to go back again in February for another - joy joy.
4 comments:
I have been having doubts about the whole dentist thing too!! Especially since I saw the PostSecret that said "The dentist I work for does unnecessary procedures every day" ...or something like that
I am shocked and dismayed t think dentists would do that! Sorry about the lip! Sox are up 1-0 though, although they should be up 2-0 after that beat down!
I really like my dentist too which makes it hard to say he's "lying" about a cavity. But really though, what would we do? Get 2nd opinions on cavities? ha! It usually takes at least 4 months to even get into a new dentist office and they'd laugh if you said "i need a 2nd opinion, do you think this is a cavity"
Same issue here. I really like mine a lot.
Post a Comment