Tuesday, October 30, 2007

I'm ready to go!

We're leaving tomorrow around noon to go to Boston for the night!! Lyrics Born plays at about 8:00 so we'll check into the hotel around 4:00, hang out, eat dinner and head over to the Paradise Club! Our hotel room has a balcony overlooking Boston - LOVE IT! I haven't been to Boston for a few years so I'm excited! And I've never seen a concert in a club...I've only seen them at civic centers and once outdoors. Think there's a difference? =)
Tonight I'll have to figure out the "perfect" outfit. It might even require me buying something new. Hmmm.. Something new... sounds good! =o)

My only worry... we get lost!! YIKES!! =) We have mapquest directions for every possible direction. Bangor to Hotel, Hotel to club, club to Hotel and Hotel to Bangor. =o)

6 comments:

Colleen said...

Fun Fun Fun!!!!!!!!!!!

You should take the 'T' to the club... way easier.

Rick Jordan said...

Have fun! I didn't know women liked shopping! What a concept! LOL

Kristie said...

We're so close to the club (less than a mile) I'm not sure if the T would be worth it. I don't know where the T is in relation to the hotel and the club either, although that'd probably be really easy to figure out.

Colleen said...

Well.... I guess I would walk then... anything is better than driving in Boston, plus then you both can drink!

Kristie said...

Yeah! Except they're probably like $10 drinks!!! =o) BUt yeah, we'll probably walk.

Anonymous said...

You guys are going to have an awesome time. Make sure you take some pictures; like I have to tell you that huh? Hopefully, I will hear from you before your phone start roaming. HAVE A GREAT TIME! Love Ya

and HAPPY HALLOWEENIEEEEEEEEEEEE!! ha