Thursday, November 1, 2007

Boston


All I got were some shots of Boston. You'll notice the "night" shots didn't exactly work out, but I thought they were funny so I'm posting them anyway! The concert was more than awesome!!! We had such a great time. My feet were killing me because we walked there and back and I wore heels. Tim told me to wear sneakers, but sneakers just didn't go with my outfit!! Even Coco Crisp from the Red Sox was at the concert!!! =o) I really loved the size of the concert. Being in a club obviously limited the number of people attending PLUS it was a Wednesday so the club wasn't really full. Tim and I were in a perfect spot on the 2nd floor so we could look down right at the entire band. The hotel room wasn't really all that wonderful, but the balcony was pretty cool!! On our way home we stopped at IHOP in Portland - I think it's become our new favorite restaurant!! YUMMY!

9 comments:

Colleen said...

Great photos! I love the squiggly lights one... too neat! And I ESPECIALLY love the one of Tim blowing his nose...lol!!!

Glad you had a good time at the concert and brace yourself for some IHOP ranting from Rick... it's a touchy subject around here ;)

Kristie said...

Uhh oh! He's not going to say there's rat poop in the eggs or anything!?

Rick Jordan said...

Did you take out a loan to go to IHop? We ate there once and it was like $60 for the four of us to eat breakfast! Glad you enjoyed it! I MIGHT be off on the price just a little! LOL

Kristie said...

I didn't find it at all expensive. Our breakfast were huge and they were like $7.50 each. I think our bill was about $23 before tip.

Rick Jordan said...

You don't find $23 expensive for you and Tim for breakfast?

Kristie said...

not really, considering we didn't just get bacon, eggs and toast. If it was your "basic" breakfast than i would have expected it to be cheaper.

Rick Jordan said...

Maybe I am just cheap! LOL

Nicole said...

Great pics!! I don't care how much it cost to eat at IHOP!! I LOVES IT! Especially this time of year because they have pumpkin pancakes YUMMY YUMMY YUMMY!!!!!
Sounds like you guys had fun!!

Artistically Twisted said...

I used to live at ihop.

The never ending coffee pot! ;0)

Sounds like you had a good time... except for the heels.
Fashion hurts. ;0)