Saturday, November 3, 2007
You got some good lookin' platelet's!!
Dad, Karen and Jason are coming over tomorrow to watch the Pats vs Colts game. I made some pumpkin chocolate chip cookies, bought some beer, chips, fruit and veggies and we'll probably get a couple of pizzas! Can't wait! =o) I got some laundry done today and donated blood - which I hadn't done in a year! I set a personal record 7 minutes and 20 seconds! I usually takes me about twice that, guess I got good platelet's haha! At least that's what they told me at the Red Cross! Tim's hanging out with Ben, they're making some music on his computer. I just finished up my cookies and now have begun to eat them!!! =o) Despite the weather being crappy I feel like being out and about. I'd really like to be shopping for Christmas, but I'll probably wait until my next pay check. I get paid every other Friday and this month I get paid 3 times! So it works out really well and gives me some extra money for shopping without dipping into my savings or using credit cards! Me loves shopping! Ugh... I think I ate too much raw cookie dough! Belly feels a little wiggly!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Sorry my love I don't think it is the cookie dough.. haha just playing jut playing!!!! I am excited about tomorrow it is going to be so much fun! WAHOO!!! See ya tomorrow Lova ya
I think I have changed my mind on the whole running the score up thing! I look at a lot of football stuff and Redskins fans are mad but Gibbs said they didn't run it up and that the Skins should have stopped them if they didn't want to lose 52-7! I guess I am hoping for a good game tomorrow- not a blow out! They are far and away the two best teams in the NFL and both will surely play again in the AFC championship game! If the Pats can win Sunday, I have no doubt that they can go 16-0! THAT would be something since the last time it was done I was 3 years old! And I am OLD! LOL
Post a Comment